THE GYM THAT FITS
IN YOUR TWO HANDS
It’s the best upper-body workout you’ll ever experience. Plus, RYZE-UPS allow for endless exercises. No matter the location, you’re prepared for a solid workout.
DESIGNED TO BE SAFE & DURABLE
- RYZE-UPS have a strong zip-clamp system that releases with the press of a button.
- Rotating handle for ultimate comfort and joint stability
- Holds up to 300 lbs by using a high-strength polymer blend.
- Folds to the size of a book.
- Adjustable height settings for the perfect fit on your door.
- No screws, no damage.
- *Check your door measurements (see below) before purchasing to ensure RYZE-UPS fit*
After doing research, I decided that RYZE-UPS would be the safest and easiest option to use for doing chin-ups at home. They are light and don't seem heavy duty but after one week of using them 7 times throughout each day, they are performing as advertised. They are easy to install, although the instructions could be more detailed for me in one respect. The RYZE-UPS came with two 1 x 1 x 6 blocks of wood with them and I have no idea what they are for? I hope I don't need to be using them because I haven't figured out where they go. Other than that quirk, I highly recommend these.
Unfortunately the ceiling is too low above the molding. So I am returning the rise ups.
It doesn’t get any better unless it was free!
Moved into a better, but older, home, and my previous doorway pull up system no longer fit. Happily, someone already had a solution, Jayflex, but I hadn’t heard of it before. I debated whether or buying from a Facebook ad was a good idea, but I’m very glad I did!