These patent-pending handles with their adjustable height setting and ability to fold to the size of a book make it perfect to take your workout home or traveling.
With RYZE-UPS high-strength polymer blend and zip clamp system there's no need for screws leaving no damage to your door frame all while holding up 275 lbs.
Normal door pull-up bars have some problems. They’re not secure, they only fit certain doors, they’re ugly, they’re not portable, and they can cause damage to your house.
RYZE-UPS becomes a portable, adaptable home pull-up bar with changeable handle locations for any style of pull ups.
It's ready to use in fewer than 15 seconds.
RYZE-UPS ARE THE SUPERIOR CHOICE
Roughly the size of a book and weighing less than 2 lbs each, RYZE-UPS travel light and fast. They are TSA approved and ready to go.
Personalize your Pull-ups
RYZE-UPS allow for endless pull-up variations. No matter the location or door, you’re prepared for a solid workout.
FITS MOST DOOR FRAMES
Pull-up gear that won't fall off. Our innovative Zip Clamp and release button allows for simple and fast adjustments. RYZE-UPS durable foam grip is designed to lock onto YOUR door without damaging it, so you're not going anywhere but up!
Excellent product. They delivered* on all the things they said they would, and the questions** that remained for me were dispelled immediately upon trying them out in person. Use them daily and can't wait to bring on my next trip! Highly recommend.
A) Fits securely on door with no pressure points against the wall
B) Easy to install/move along door frame
C) Lightweight and portable
1) Since the handles are under the door frame, I was concerned about being too close to the wall as my head comes above my hands.
- The alignments is offset so there's plenty of space between my face and wall without feeling too close at all. After the first few pull-ups to test it out I don't even think about it anymore.
2) I was concerned the grip looked a little narrow in the pictures online and would be uncomfortable.
- The grip is a comfortable width and the slight texture has a nice feel without being abrasive.
3) I wasn't sure about the grip adjustments.
- These have been the biggest pleasant surprise for me. They're super easy to adjust but still feel locked in when using the selected option. Didn't think I'd switch them up much but I'm constantly adjusting them and making use of more exercises than I anticipated.
One of the crossbars slides out of place while I’m doing pullups, but I can feel it happening so it’s not dangerous. Probably something that could be fixed with a new piece! Everything else works as intended.
RYZE-UPS can be set up easily (15 minutes) and works perfectly. It is no big change to how my flat looks and I do not remove it after usage. So it is ready to use at any time and therefore I used it every second day after I set it up.
They work on the doorways and in my exercise room at home and travel well in my luggage. Great to have a reliable way to do pull ups at home and on the road.
Smart design, not so great follow through though. The screw/nut “assembly necessary to hold the clamps together did not work until I filed down the plastic section they held together. This surely weakened the overall structure, but hopefully not in a meaningful way.